Valley Veterinary Associates is, as always, focused on the health and safety of our patients, our clients, and our staff. We are monitoring the situation with the 2019 Coronavirus (Covid-19) and implementing measures in our clinic for everyone’s safety. We want to assure clients that this is an on-going process, and we will respond to new situations as they occur.
Currently, we are not interrupting our services for regular or emergency hours. We will be handling appointments as usual. However, in order to maintain our schedule with a minimum amount of risk to everyone, we ask the following:
1) Please do not enter the clinic if you are sick, or displaying flu-like symptoms.
2) Please do not enter the clinic if you have traveled out of the country within the past 14 days.
3) Please sanitize pet carriers, leashes, and other pet items before coming to the clinic.
4) Please DO NOT bring personal items (toys, blankets, leashes, etc.) to be left with your pet during their stay.
5) We provide hand sanitizing solution in the reception room (by the door) and in each exam room. Please make use of them as needed throughout your visit.
6) Please follow ‘social distancing’ recommendations where practical.
Since we are a health care facility, we have always had cleaning/sanitizing protocols in place. In response to the potential risk presented by the Covid-19 virus, we have reviewed those protocols for compliance to current safety recommendations. Some of the procedures we are following are:
1) Each exam room is wiped down/sanitized between patient exams.
2) Daily facility-wide cleaning protocols are in place
3) Additional facility cleaning procedures are in force in common areas such as the reception area.
4) There is a sanitizing protocol in place for the reception area, including doorknobs, counters, etc.
Be assured this is an on-going process at Valley Veterinary Associates. We will respond to further information as it becomes available. In the meantime, you can be confident that we are focused on the safety of you and your pets.
PDF Version: Covid-19 Announcement 02.1